Best dental fillings treatment in Vishakhapatnam
What is Dental Filling?
Dental Filling is a treatment modality to restore missing tooth structure which could have been a result of decay or trauma. Decay makes tooth hollow. Dental Filling helps to fill this gap and protect it from further decay. A filling is also used to repair broken or cracked tooth and the teeth which wear off due to dental habits like teeth grinding, nail-biting, etc. for more details visit Best dental fillings treatment in Vishakhapatnam
- The very first step in this process is to see how severe the infected tooth is. This is because Dental Filling is only suitable for minor fractures and decay.
- The dentist then examines the tooth and if required an X-ray would be done for precise information.
- for more details visit Best dental fillings treatment in Vishakhapatnam
Consequences of not getting a Dental Filling Done
If you have decay, then it is extremely important to get Fillings done because if the treatment is not done on time then slowly the enamel (outer part of teeth) starts decaying exposing the dentin (the hard part below the enamel).But if you skip this part and do not get the treatment done on time, then the infection will reach the nerve which will eventually damage the tooth, and then one needs to undergo a Root Canal Treatment. You are also at risk of the infection traveling to the adjacent tooth making it prone to decay. for more details visit Best dental fillings treatment in Vishakhapatnam
The porcelain filling is best suited if you have serious aesthetic concerns. These cover most part of the tooth, as a result, can be used if the decay is large enough. This long-lasting filling does not stain or wear off easily. For more details visit Best dental fillings treatment in Vishakhapatnam
- Before you start chewing, make sure that the anesthesia is worn off.
- Do not consume anything too hot or too cold if the effect of anesthesia is still on.
- You might feel soreness around your gum area, this will last only for a few days.
- Avoid hard or sticky food for a few days.
- If you have a habit of grinding your teeth, then make sure you use a mouthguard to protect your filling.
- If you feel sensitivity for too long or if your dental fillings come out, visit your dentist immediately.
- Maintain a good Oral Hygiene routine like cleaning, brushing, mouthwash & flossing. for more details visit Best dental fillings treatment in Vishakhapatnam